Monday, April 16, 2012

The Reason ...


So why Do-It-Yourself COLLEGE crafts, instead of just regular do-it-yourself projects?

I guess the obvious answer would be that I’m in college, and this is where I find the time and inspiration to do (and search for) DIY projects. 

But the real reason is that I like doing things for my friends.  It feels good to surprise the people that mean the most to me with something simple, but special.  My diy projects are intended for people who have a limited amount of time, as I do.  And with little time and finite resources, these projects are meant to fit in with a college student’s busy schedule. 

Also, at times, these little projects give my friends and I something low-key to do when we’re short on other hang out ideas.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment